This delivery management method involves the implementation of a stock of finished or semi-finished products at ISE, agreed upon with the customer, and is automatically replenished at each unloading in accordance with a rolling agreement.
This is indicated for companies who need to have the wiring harnesses quickly without having to keep large inventories on hand.
- Definition of quantity of finished and/or semi-finished products to keep in stock at ISE
- Definition of the multiple lot to manage
- Preparation of the supply contract
1) Preparation of stock
2) Order sent by customer
- If the order arrives by 12:00, ISE will ship the goods the same day by express courier
- If the order arrives after 12:00, ISE will ship the goods by the next day
- In the case of semi-finished stock, ISE will ship the goods within 48 hours
3) As soon as the order is received, the quantity is determined and restocking begins according to the standard lead time of 10 working days
ADVANTAGES FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Materials available in a very short time
CHARGES FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Withdrawal of obsolete materials unless previously indicated