This delivery management method, which is very convenient for the customer, is based on the implementation of a stock of finished products in the customer’s warehouse that will be used, and therefore bought, only at the time of real need.
This is suitable for companies that need to respond quickly to the demands of their customers while keeping a low level of inventory.
- Definition of the maximum and minimum stock to be kept in storage based on previous consumption and future forecasts. The amount of stock can be significantly reduced if you have recurring medium-term forecasts.
- Definition of the multiple lot to manage.
- Preparation of the supply contract
- Predisposition of stock.
- Communication by the customer of the items withdrawn on a monthly / weekly / daily basis according to needs.
- Billing by ISE of the quantities withdrawn.
- Restocking of inventories according to the standard lead time of 10 working days. In case of urgency and higher peak demand than expected, we will restock as quickly as possible.
Periodically, according to the needs of the customer, the quantity of each item will increase/decrease, codes may be deleted and new ones inserted.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Warehouse always supplied.
- Purchase of only the materials used.
CHARGES FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Area of warehouse for the storage of stock.
- Withdrawal of obsolete materials unless previously indicated.